It's been hot here so I haven't been willing to turn on the oven. Needless to say, we've been having a lot of salads. Well, this one was easy and didn't take very long on the stove.
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 zucchini, zoodled (this is the spiralizer I use)
- handful cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- gorgonzola, optional
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp. Drain most of the bacon fat.
- Sprinkle zucchini zoodles with salt and let sit for about 20 min to release the water.
- Add zoodles to bacon pan, toss to coat, and cook for about 1-2 min. Zoodles should still be crispy.
- Plate with chopped tomatoes and gorgonzola on top.