Today I made the frozen bananas I found on her site. I adapted it for my preferences and thought I'd share it with you.
|Photo: stir it up|
a heaping tablespoon of almond butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons cacao powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon raw honey
- Slice bananas in half lengthwise
- Stir together almond butter, cinnamon and vanilla
- Divide almond butter mixture between two banana halves
- Add a popsicle stick and but bananas back together
- Place in freezer, on waxed or parchment paper, until frozen
- When bananas are frozen, melt chocolate, coconut oil, and honey
- Pour chocolate evenly over both bananas, covering every inch
- Place back in the freezer until frozen, about 30 min.