|Photo: Joseph De Leo|
- 6-10 organic, free-range chicken legs or thighs (or 4 boneless breasts), skinned - we use Rosie Organic Chicken we find at Sprouts.
- sea salt
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 4oz package prosciutto, cut slices in 1/2 lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and thyme.
- Wrap prosciutto slices evenly around chicken.
- Bake in a lightly greased baking dish for about 20-30 min (depending on the size of your pieces) or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165˚ and juices run clear.