|Photo: Chocolate Chilli Mango|
· 1/2 cup raw almonds* or walnuts*, ground fine
· 3 T arrowroot starch
· 1/4 cup natural whey protein isolate powder, we use Bluebonnet French Vanilla
· 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· pinch of sea salt
· 3 very ripe bananas
· 2 whole eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
2. Grease a loaf pan lightly with butter.
3. Place dry ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process until combined.
4. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake for about 45 – 50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Remove and cool on a wire rack before removing from pan.
* raw, soaked, dehydrated