|Photo: Simply Potatoes|
- 2T bacon fat, ghee, or butter
- 2lbs sweet potatoes, shredded - peeling is optional
- 1lb grass-fed ground beef, browned and drained
- salt to taste
- 1 cup raw cheese, shredded
- toppings, optional - pickles, onions, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, guacamole, fried egg...
- In a large sauté pan melt your fat and add the shredded potatoes, ground beef, cheese, and salt.
- Mix together and pan fry until potatoes are crispy, about 10 min each side.
- Serve individual portions and add top each off with optional toppings.