|Photo: Bryan Gardner|
This recipe is delicious anytime but we like it for breakfast. Make a couple extra sweet potatoes and consider baking a pan of the Sweet Potato Bars from a previous post.
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped raw almonds
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of freshly grated nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 orange wedges
- Heat oven to 400˚. Prick sweet potatoes with a fork.
- Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- Split the top with a knife and top with almonds and spices.
- Squeeze orange wedges over sweet potatoes and serve.