|Everyday Food, July/August 2010|
1/2 pound strawberries, hulled
1/2 pound blueberries (we used blackberries because our daughter doesn't like blueberries)
1 1/4 cup organic, whole milk, vanilla yogurt (we used Strauss)
- In a food processor, puree strawberries. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Next, puree blueberries. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Pour the 3 mixtures, alternating, into 3-ounce popsicle molds, making 3-5 layers each.
- With a skewer or thin-bladed knife, swirl mixtures together in an up-and-down motion.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, about 2 1/2 - 3 hours.