|Photo: Kaylyn's Kitchen|
You make cucumber salad! Thanks to Kaylyn's Kitchen for this delicious recipe. Makes 2 generous servings or 4 side-dish servings.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- gorgonzola or feta cheese, optional if you can tolerate dairy
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise then slice into half-moons.
- Peel and cut up the avocado into small cubes.
- Combine the cucumber, tomato, onion, avocado, and vinegar in a bowl and gently toss together.
- Add in gorgonzola cheese and combine.
- Season to taste with sea salt and fresh-ground black pepper.