fall soup and made it fodmaps free.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 parsnip, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4-6 carrots, cut into chunks
- bone broth made without foods from fodmap list
- bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida,* optional
- sea salt to taste
- Place all the vegetables in a heavy stock pot or dutch oven.
- Add bone broth to cover vegetables.
- Add bayleaf and asafoetida.
- Cook until boiling then reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Discard bayleaf.
- Pour ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add salt to taste.