|Photo: Real Food Made Easy|
1 cup coconut milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut nectar or honey
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Using a blender is fast and makes for easy pouring.
- Allow batter to sit for a couple of minutes to thicken.
- Melt butter in a frying pan or griddle and pour in pancake batter to the size of pancakes you desire.
- When the batter bubbles on top, flip over and continue cooking for about 30 seconds.
- Top with grass-fed butter and Grade B 100% pure maple syrup.