Monday, June 25, 2012

Eat This!

Before we stumbled upon Dave Asprey, The Bulletproof Executive, we complained a lot about not feeling well, being unhappy with our body weight, and (especially the kids) our tummies hurting.  Today, we don't hear that kind of complaining.  
These infographics are directly from Dave's blog, The Bulletproof Executive.  If you enter your email address, you get free access to his toolbox, including the diet, these infographics, and shopping lists.
We still eat like this because it makes sense to us and we've seen significant changes in our physical appearance and how we feel on the inside. 
We're still working through what the best things are for us to eat as individuals. Because we are all different, what works for you may not work for me.  For instance, I can't eat raw almonds, unless they are skinned.  So, even though it is in the green section of what to eat, I need to stay away. 
We're pretty serious about this.  This is our new food pyramid. It's working for our family. 
Now, it doesn't mean you won't see me at a graduation party eating tacos, rice, beans, and red vines.  Or that I won't enjoy a glass of wine.  Or that I won't have a slice or two of churro cheesecake at the birthday party and the next day at the potluck.  I'm not a saint and you shouldn't judge.
What it does mean is that for the most part, we make better eating choices today than we did a few months ago and we feel and look better for it. 
Come on, try it with us!  Let me know what you decide and how it changes your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment