- organic, free range chicken thighs
- green beans, trimmed
- baby heirloom tomatoes
- red onion, cut into chunks
- salt, dried thyme, fresh rosemary
- heat oven to 375˚F .
- combine all veggies and thighs in a bowl. Add evoo and spices and mix evenly to coat all ingredients in oil.
- Add ingredients to a baking dish putting thighs in first, veggies on top.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until veggies are crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Heat a big tablespoon of butter in a skillet and add mushrooms.
- Sauté at a medium heat until mushrooms are golden brown and caramelized.
- Season with salt and pepper.