|Photo: Researching San Diego|
- hanger or flank steak, sliced
- 1/4 C EVOO
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- 3-4 smashed garlic
- fajita Veggies: bell peppers, onions, zucchini, etc
- salad greens
- Add all ingredients to a giant ziploc bag and mix well.
- Allow to refrigerate for at least 6 but not more than 8 hours, turning once halfway through.
- Sauté veggies in EVOO until al dente, not mushy
- Add salt and cumin (optional) to taste, remove from pan, and set aside
- Add steak to same pan and cook to desired temp.
- Place salad greens on each plate
- Add sautéed fajita veggies
- Top with steak and guacamole